Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcome Home: A letter to no one.

Well, I've decided to give the Rays Blog-o-sphere another shot.

I have scaled back my own expectations though, and have no illusions that I'll be as efficient as the "legitimate" blogs (ie Rays Index).

I will however try to be semi-consistent, and continue to complain as much as I possibly can.

I will be reinstating my "Cheese & Whine" segment (modeled after RI's Good, Bad, Telling), but am not guaranteeing that I'll be able to cover every game (I've got a real job, and I have actual paying writing jobs that take precedence).
In fact, I don't even sign-on to a CPU on Sundays or Mondays so I can guarantee that I won't be around on those days.

I will however try to be objective and provide some useful info in regard to my first love, The Rays (don't tell my wife).

No comments: