- The Law of Averages said that it had to happen eventually. The O's were just the salve the Rays needed for their weeping wounds.
- David Price. After a bad start, giving-up 4 runs in the 1st (3 earned), David settled-in and shut 'em down. Price lasted 7 innings, recording 4 K's and walking 2.
- Reid Brignac. 4 for 4 with a homer, a steal, and 3 RBI. That's more like it young man.
- Carl Crawford. 3 for 5 with a double, an RBI, and his 57th steal.
- Evan Longoria. Dirtbag was 0 for 5 from the plate with 3 K's and leaving 5 runners on-base, oh and he had a throwing error from the field. It was not one of his better days.
- The losing streak ended at 11... thank God.
- The Rays are now 73-71 and will have to go on a real tear in order to reach 90 wins. Perhaps they should aim for 80.
CAVIAR (game ball):
- Reid Brignac. Great performance.