Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oops, I was wrong...

Several weeks ago I thought that I saw the wheels coming off the Rays victory wagon. In one of my posts I said that the Sox had built a nice little lead atop the division and that the Rays had enjoyed a nice run, but were headed back to mediocrity... I was wrong, and I couldn't be more excited about it.

The Rays have re-captured the Al East division lead, and with a victory last night reminded themselves that David does beat Goliath. God loves underdogs and so do we... Go Rays.

If the Rays take 2 out of 3 in this series I believe it will be quite possible to head into the break with a 3 game lead in the division (the Rays have series with the Royals, Yankees, and Indians while the Sox get the Yankees, Twins and O's before the break).

We'll see, I 've been wrong before.

No comments: