- The Rays didn't lose.
- No one got hurt.
- There's nothing I'd rather do on the NFL's opening Sunday than to try to navigate through 14 NFL games... and 2 Rays games.
- Boston fans got all wet. What a shame.
- Knowing that God is against your favorite team. Having the bases loaded in the top of the 1st in Boston with one out just to have the game postponed due to rain. Thanks a lot Big Guy! If I find out you're a Sox fan I may just have to switch to Buddhism.
- I really wanted to watch the game.
- Did I mention the Sunday doubleheader vs. NFL thing?
- Wade Davis will get his scheduled start today with Garza pitching the first game Sunday and Shields pitching the second half of the double header according to Marc Topkin over at The Heater.