Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Have Been Taken in an Expansion Draft

Hey Everyone,
It's your friendly neighborhood rocket scientist. I wanted to formally announce that I have been taken in an expansion draft. With all of the talent for bloggers out there, an expansion draft was held this morning. In the first round, I was drafted and have been named a new team captain. I invite you all to come over and check out the new site. It is going to be humorous, informative, and most of all, legendar-RAY! If you like what you have been reading here out of me, please check out the new site. If you don't like what you've been reading, then check it out anyway because there will be a couple of other writers as well.

So please, everyone, Trop it like it's hot!

I want to thank dirtbag fan for helping me get my start here. I'm sure I will be back time to time and will still read what he has to say every day. And remember, this is just blogging, it's not rocket science.

-The Rocket Scientist

No comments: