So Happy Birthday To Us!!
In honor of our first year we've compiled a list of links to some of our best posts (what's considered good is relative), in reverse chronological order (although most of my best thoughts are contained in the daily game recap or "Cheese & Whine" posts):
- Letter to A Moron. An open later to Coco Crisp after his shenanigans last June.
- Being A Realist. So I've never been more wrong...
- All-Popularity Game. Aki deserved to be there.
- Lazy Town. BJ being lazy.
- Poor Pirates. Comparing the Pirates to the Rays.
- Rays Index Is Wrong. I give my 2 cents on team MVP.
- Royal Disappointment? Coming off a sweep of Boston.
- Jonny's Gotta Go(mes)! self-explanatory.
*At this point (sadly) during the Rays first ever playoff stretch run different priorities kept me from posting all but a few times until the beginning of this season.
- Give Me One Reason. The Inaugural GMOR.
- Pat the What? Pat's early season troubles.
- Zobrist Full-time RF? The Rocket Scientist's first post.
- What Happened to Navi? Navi's slow-start.
- Mock Draft. Probably the best post in the history of RTS (Thanks Rocket Scientist).
- Eternal Optimism. A little "best-case scenario" (turned out to be fairly prophetic).
- Trade Pool. Rays Index' trade pool picks explained.
- Just a Few Thoughts. Dustin's first post.
- Bullpen Ratings. Rocket Scientist's bullpen opinions.
- Starter Shake-Up? struggling starters and possible solutions.
- Plan for Pat & Matt. what to do with Burrell and Joyce.
- Position Rankings. Rocket Scientist's position player opinions.
- Report Cards! My 1st quarter grades for the entire roster.
- Ode To Zobrist. My poetry and prose for Benny-Boo.
- Defining Moments. Reaction to Rays' sucktitude in Cleveland.
- Sonny's Summer Home. Sunny to the 'pen?
- St Louis. Vote for Bartlett.
Thank you for your support over our 1st year.
Check back every day to see if we accidentally wrote something worth reading.